Went to get my old job back

Remus

Staff member
Went into Starbucks today to get back my old job, also went to the jobcenter to get a few application forms for others, I think its time to give it another go at employment, if I crack again I'll drop out this time before I do, if I'm fine then bingo!

working at Starbucks is abit SA heavy but I want to go in at the deepend and see how I do, I will be applying for other jobs in the meantime and have my freinds business coming into play later in the year when he sets it up but I want to get back into the work routine again first.

*fingers crossed*

I was inspired by someone close to me :)

Waybuloo

Remus said:
Went into Starbucks today to get back my old job, also went to the jobcenter to get a few application forms for others, I think its time to give it another go at employment, if I crack again I'll drop out this time before I do, if I'm fine then bingo!

working at Starbucks is abit SA heavy but I want to go in at the deepend and see how I do, I will be applying for other jobs in the meantime and have my freinds business coming into play later in the year when he sets it up but I want to get back into the work routine again first.

*fingers crossed*

I was inspired by someone close to me :)

hehe..

I think if you dont' take it too seriously it might be more manageable. Get in it with a nothin to lose attitude, which i think u really havent' much to lose. Immersing urself in the deep end might give u more practice and leverage to deal with other situations that are anxiety provoking. I don't know if that'll work for you btu it did for me...
ur doing great dear :D

rko74

good luck Remus

All the best with the job hunt bro, i dont know how you would work at starbucks though.I couldnt picture myself doing that, id be a nervous wreck lol.