well this chik left me

edbrasil

so last friday i hooked up with a girl. i got her number on my cell then on saturday she texted me saying hey. so we text for on and on. and i really liked her so i finally asked her if she wanted to go out with me. she said yeah, so then we start txting more and more. that day all we did was talk if i went more than 2 hours without talkin to her she would txt me say i miss u and we would talk again. so we did the same thing on sunday. on monday i went to school saw her in the morning but as soon as we started talkin i could see something was wrong. we made out again that day, but after that she didnt talk to me at all. so i txted her after school saying i missed her and she didnt answer, so i txted her again saying hey did i make u mad? whats wrong? she didnt answer. the next day i go to he loker and she wasnt there. then in the middle of class she just txts me saying shes not ready for a relationship because her parents didnt want her dating again cuz they caught her having sex with her last bf, so she didnt want to keep lying to them. so after she said that i knew she was lying, y would she be so into me on the weekend but then not on monday. so i asked her i know theres something else and shes like well i just dont want a boyfriend right now then im like y didnt u tell me taht on saturday, and she said cuz she though she wanted one back then. so my question is i hooked up with her at a dance, is it possible that in the dark she though i was handsome but in real life she though i was ugly. sorry for my bad inglish

socialhen

put this in ur mind

" you r just some ungly bitch i can get when ever i want ,why do i give a damn about what u think."

to me it seems like u dont really have social phobia. i cant really talk to girls face 2 face.

RedRibbons

Maybe? Who cares though, there are plenty of fish in the sea, and not everyone is going to find you attractive (which isn't a bad thing, just personal preference). Do you think you are good looking?

If she doesn't like you because of the way you look, she isn't worth your time. You deserve better than that. :p

And saying that someone is an ugly bitch just cause they aren't into you.. Isn't very healthy.. It's best to just accept the fact that someone doesn't want to be with you, and move on.

Thelema

Who knows what happened. You'll never get a straight answer from her and even she might not really know. Liking someone is a feeling and isn't a decision that you just make so don't get mad at her.

If I were you I'd just let her go

Polarity

edbrasil said:
then in the middle of class she just txts me saying shes not ready for a relationship because her parents didnt want her dating again cuz they caught her having sex with her last bf, so she didnt want to keep lying to them.

...if thats what she told you then this is her reason bro...dont look into it to try and find stuff that aint there..be a gentleman, accept it & move on..