Weird panic attack trigger

cubanlucille

My panic attacks started after I smoked some weed a year ago, I had been a smoker for over ten years, then I started using Exatacy, a year after the ex I hit siome weed and thought I was having a heart attack! I stopped using weed and ex, and now I can't even take a pill for a cold, and forget about depression meds, I'll read the cautions on the paper you get from the pharmacy and everything that it says could happen happens to me, I feel like a freak! I'm scared to take tylenol, and I used to do all kinds of drugs, I guess it's all for the better.

dottie

weed makes me panicky when i smoke but once it's out of my system, it's out of my system. i can't imagine weed permanently affecting someone's anxiety. i think you are buying into the anti-marijuana propaganda, tbh.

cubanlucille

dottie said:
weed makes me panicky when i smoke but once it's out of my system, it's out of my system. i can't imagine weed permanently affecting someone's anxiety. i think you are buying into the anti-marijuana propaganda, tbh.

I'm not always panicky after it's out of my system, I just all of a sudden got this phobia of taking meds, especially ones that alter the way I feel. I was just wondering if I have some internal fear of being high.