Weird dream o-O

Forgotten-Children

A weird dream I had. Any idea why I might have had it? o-O It's kinda scary weird.

I was going up Santa's workshop because he apparantly stopped delivering gifts except to this one little girl who held him hostage. (This dream is already scary weird. o-o) Glancing out the window, I notice that there's a raging ocean at the bottom of the building. I nudged a little too close though and I say a PlaySchool table fall into that ocean.

Knowing my fear of hights, I ran away from the window and went upstairs to see three kids in a dark, empty room. We talked about something but I can't remember what they said. The four of us went up to the final floor where Santa slept.

He stared out the window and I said I was sorry that I knocked the table into the sea. He turned and saidthat it was OK, but the look on his face was a bit unnerving because he looked sickly. (I may have dreamed that because recently I've seen that new Family Guy Christmas special)

The girl then comes out of a door to the right of the room with a giant screwdriver and demanded to know why we were here! I said we were looking for Santa but she said that he was going to stay here forever. I told her that he couldnt and that she was just being selfish.

Just then, she lunged at me reving the tool so I dodged but she hit Santa dead on and they both fell out of the window!

I had a dreamskip to an area where I witnessed a black cougar family being taken away to a zoo by a helicopter. The dad of the family was the closest to me and the carrier nudged my head enough for the cougar to fall out. In fear, I shut my eyes in the dream thinking I was goin to be eatten, but instead he ran away somewhere.

I appeared infront of my house and then noticed him running back so I was preparing to run until he dropped a dead rabbit in front of my feet. I didn't exactly like the sight of it but he meant it as a gift because he pushed his head under my arm to be petted.

Somehow I was able to communicate with him. He thought that the world outside the zoo would be so much better. He then asked me if I could find a new home for him because his was destroyed when his family was taken. He knew I could never help him rescue them because there's so little I could do so this favour would have to be settled for.

I went looking to the west where I saw a bit of a frightening and weird sight. I saw a white snake gripped onto a tree branch looking away but the suddenly he was attacked by bees. The snake was being laughed at by an ape until that samewhite snake was bitten and killed by a purple cobra! The bees flew away as well as the ape fled so the purple cobra came after me! I ran as fast as I could (maybe even faster than I can in real life).

Thinking I lost him I turned to look back but he was about three feet away! Then I thought I was sure to be dead until I came across a mountain of rocks. Climbing up I realized the snake couldn't make his way up so I knocked the biggest rock over which smashed his head!