Weather reports, please!

Phoenixx

To be more specific... (is it a too much to ask for to get a little god damned snow?!?)
^ I know exactly what you mean. It is almost December and we have no snow here. Today it's 63 and raining. What??

By now we have inches of snow and it's in the 20s and 30s. This weather is so messed up, and it's really starting to irk me a bit. Where's my snow? I got all my winter clothes out for nothing?

coyote

FCharborCam.jpg

sun.png

37°F | 3°C
Clear
Wind: N at 20 mph
Humidity: 48%

Moa

51°F
Cloudy
Wind: S at 12 mph
Humidity: 53%

Gloomy and not helping my mood. Hopefully the boneless BBQ ribs and cornbread I'm making for dinner will help cheer me up.

It's finally starting to get cold here. And maybe some snow by the end of the week.

I've gotta say, it's really ****ing freezing outside right now.

Attachments

• forcast.JPG
    forcast.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
Just because I wish for snow doesn't mean you'll get any! It snowed in Tennessee today, but not a drop here.

First, Tennessee is about 4 times further away from Wisconsin than FIBland is. If it snows in Illinois, it will snow in Wisconsin.

Second, snow doesn't fall in drops.

Third, in the interest of spiting you, I will totally disregard the second half of that post.

Oh, and the weather... It's cold.

Eristelle

When it's day, it's usually warm/cool. Like 60 degrees Fahrenheit. When it's night, it feels like it's below -9000 F outside. And it's Autumn... Usually its cold the whole day...but this year is different. Global warming?

First, Tennessee is about 4 times further away from Wisconsin than FIBland is. If it snows in Illinois, it will snow in Wisconsin.

Second, snow doesn't fall in drops.

Third, in the interest of spiting you, I will totally disregard the second half of that post.

Oh, and the weather... It's cold.

First, I don't know where you live in Swissconsin, but TN isn't that far away for me.

Second, STFU.

Third, good! Stay STFUing.

And yes, it is cold.

Attachments

• states_imgmap.JPG
    states_imgmap.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 0
went to beach with dog today...just gorgeous.perfect weather..!!.
unfortuntately without air-cons at home it is stifling!! Will continue this way until Tuesday...a heatwave..thank god for air cons at work!!

I'm in Perth by the way, in Australia's premiere state...WA!!

WeirdyMcGee

+1c today - which is way warm for this time of the year. XD
Partly cloudy- expecting snow.
Only a few inches on the ground. Still haven't had the first blizzard of the year but I feel like the mountain is waiting to spring it on us at any moment.

MrJones

+1c today - which is way warm for this time of the year. XD
Partly cloudy- expecting snow.
Only a few inches on the ground. Still haven't had the first blizzard of the year but I feel like the mountain is waiting to spring it on us at any moment.
Well, if spring is coming, I don't understand why is it so cold :rolleyes: