We aren't alone...interesting video:)

DespairSoul

Hey guys,

I found those video and i was thinking if u wasn't seeing yet can be interesting for ya.
Well i don't know if all in is true but is kind of surprising how much famous people also
was suffering with some similar issues what we are going trough.
I'm not trying say that famous people are something special and better as we are.
Because they are only humans as we do (with fattier accounts ::p:) well look up this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Xw1LCKACE&feature=related

Hottie

It is actully quite intresting to see some people suffer from MH conditions and i never heard about it.

I think these ae the types of videos that should be show in schools etc. It may reduce stigma and show people that it is okay to suffer from a MH condition. People all around us have MH disorders and this video shows us that it is very common.

I didnt like though there wernt more people with anxiety disorders! Well that is video 1 out of 3 so matbe theres more.... but i suppose who would want to have SA, to be famous and have thousands of people watching and judging their every move?!!!

What saddens me is how many times suicide and harming behaviour came up. But i suppose that just shows us how common these thinking and behaviours really are.....as i know even with myself.
As well it said suicide is second highest death rate, after RTA's. In ireland suicide is four times greater the deaths by RTA's.

Good Video Though

:)

DespairSoul

It is actully quite intresting to see some people suffer from MH conditions and i never heard about it.

I think these ae the types of videos that should be show in schools etc. It may reduce stigma and show people that it is okay to suffer from a MH condition. People all around us have MH disorders and this video shows us that it is very common.

I didnt like though there wernt more people with anxiety disorders! Well that is video 1 out of 3 so matbe theres more.... but i suppose who would want to have SA, to be famous and have thousands of people watching and judging their every move?!!!

What saddens me is how many times suicide and harming behaviour came up. But i suppose that just shows us how common these thinking and behaviours really are.....as i know even with myself.
As well it said suicide is second highest death rate, after RTA's. In ireland suicide is four times greater the deaths by RTA's.

Good Video Though

:)

Hottie :)

You are right no SA much:) well maybe they are hiding because they are SA lol.
Well a lot of suicide yep. I didn't knew that in Ireland is so high??LOL
I will look up to add second part of video.

I agree with u about showing those videos in school and make some seminars about it:
People could understand better what we are and others going trough. And that isn't something what have to be ashamed for. Maybe will be less attempt of suicide and stuff too who knows.

Hottie

Hottie :)

You are right no SA much:) well maybe they are hiding because they are SA lol.
Well a lot of suicide yep. I didn't knew that in Ireland is so high??LOL
I will look up to add second part of video.

I agree with u about showing those videos in school and make some seminars about it:
People could understand better what we are and others going trough. And that isn't something what have to be ashamed for. Maybe will be less attempt of suicide and stuff too who knows.

Kids look up to people they know, their idels. So this could really help - in my opinion of course..!!...who knows..?!!!

About the suicide in ireland. The money put into prevention road traffic accidents is HUGE (well i dont know about now, with the economy and all that bull), compared to the money put into preventing suicide.
I think something needs to be done to address this matter. But what? I dont know....and i think they dont know either.... But something needs to be done as the numbers a increasing...