Washing hands frequently

MadCat

Nah, I do it too, just being clean I suppose. OCD you'd probably end up doing a lot more things, and you'd know as it would actually bother you sometimes.

Sacrament

Depends on how much is too much. If you scrub viciously and worry a bit too much about germs and such, it could be OCD. If it's just because you usually get your hands dirty or, for example, you sweat quite a bit from your hands, it's normal.

Lea

Banned
I wash them nearly always after I touch something. When I´m cleaning I wear gloves because if I don´t, I wash hands so often that they are totally dry (which are anyway). I always have to apply handcreme at night.

getbornagain

If you wash your hands and 5 minutes (or a really short time) later you get the idea your hands are dirty again it is OCD. Generally, if a certain act takes up more than 3 hrs of your day it is classified OCD.

Nervous

I wash them nearly always after I touch something.

It depends on what I touch. I always wash my hands when using the bathroom. In public restrooms, if the door has to be pushed open, I'll open it with my foot and if I have to pull a hand I'll use a paper towel. If there is no paper towel, I'll pull the door open with my pinky lol

When I´m cleaning I wear gloves because if I don´t, I wash hands so often that they are totally dry (which are anyway).

I wash my hands a lot when cleaning.

I always have to apply handcreme at night.

My hands get very dry too. I may start doing that.