Waking up with a dreaded feeling

Apple Strudel

Recently, I've been waking up every morning/afternoon and could feel that my brain serotonin level starts from high (because of my usually good dreams) and dropped to the lowest level with my chest feeling the pains and the dreaded feeling of getting out of bed and I even start having bad thoughts of the past and future.

How do I actually control my brain activity from going haywire everytime I wake up? It's seriously affecting my motivation and I've started to become really reclusive recently...not going out or doing anything...

TheNobody

I first had something like this when I was 15 years old. Every day started with those 'bad thoughts', even thoughts aboud suicide. But I just kept going.
I don't know when it started to go away, but it was completely gone when I was 18.

It came back again last year.
First I started to develop some new allergies (or whatever it is) to some foods, with the symptoms being almost exclusively psychological. I could really feel it f***ing around with my brain chemistry.
After getting these reactions, having to get up early made me really irritable, aggressive, and the bad thoughts came up again.

It slowly changed and now I don't even need to eat something I don't tolerate anymore ... having to get out of bed because of university or whatever always makes these thoughts come up again.
I guess that's why I'm sleeping almost 12 hours every day. And most of my dreams s***. Duh.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
If it weren't for my strong need of talking to people online and doing things, I would not have the motivation to get up. Getting up feels like hell.

bulent

I remember the times when i was a little kid,probably i was around 8-9 years old.I hated when i had to go to sleep in the afternoon because i was always waking up with a horrible feeling that i can't even describe.I think it was a mixture of lonesome, boredom and subsequent depression.It would last about one hour then i was again that mildly depressed kid. Thank God i don't feel that depressed anymore.I don't think anyone can survive for long feeling that way.Though i sometimes jump out of my sleep in the middle of the night,this time not a depressed feeling,but it's a different state of consciousness,it's not like me who lives his head under the sand.I sit there in bed and can not believe myself,how i wasted my youth to my fears and didn't do anything to get a better life.I'm always determined to do something the next day then,but when i wake up in the morning it's still the old coward me who can't do ****.