Waiting for that friend

ShyGuy123

does anyone else know what its like to feel so alone in this big world. i have some friends but it just doesnt seem to feel right. everyoone i know has their best friend and somone who can confirm that story but i hav noone like that. i have friends but they all have someoene else and i have noone. inside i feel like crap and my mind is all over the place. my whole mind is coming to a full stop. its just one of the worst feelings in the world.

Any advice or anythin

Last edited:

ShyGuy123

it hurts even more that when other people have problems they can go and talk to their friend. but i dont have anyone like that. i just wish i did have someone like that to talk to..

anomicdeer

I know how it is. But for me... when I go out I always want to see cute boys and if I go somewhere where its a lot of people and I see a cute boy I get too excited I guess because I dont go outside enough to get use to that. I do see a lot of cute people on tv but...obviously that does help.

Noca

Banned
it hurts even more that when other people have problems they can go and talk to their friend. but i dont have anyone like that. i just wish i did have someone like that to talk to..

ill be your friend if you want. Im always looking for new friends. My AIM is Noca86

LaLaLa

I don't know if I still have friends. My friends, I don't know if they still consider me a friend. I just feel that nobody really cares even if they act like they try to. :confused: I feel too awkward to get in touch with any of them.

Morgan01

I feel the same way.. I a couple of close friends and then I moved far from them and now I am not close to anyone it's like everyone already had there people that they have known forever.. and I will just always be the person they haven't known ad long.. just not as close.

this_portrait

You're not alone. I have no one I can call a "best friend," and a lot of times when I talk to friends about my problems, it's almost like they don't care, and they act like they're much worse off.

dottie

yes my friends are more like internet aquaintances. i can't advance the relationships... i don't know what to say. i am so textbook... like i need rules to follow... i almost feel like i need to google what to say next because i don't know what to say, i can't think of anything. it's just like, "so... hm... how about the weather..." even when i email someone.

i told a friend on the internet that we should hang out on a certain date in a few weeks from now. so we set a date for place/time... so the date is set and now i don't know what to say next.

she made some dramatic tweet how she is tired of certain people and she's cutting them off... does she mean me? is she mad because i don't know what to say next and don't continue the emails?