vote time

mrb

who thinks the moderators of spw should rule the planet , get rid of all the prime minsters , all the third world contry leaders , get rid of obama , get rid of the flaming lot , and let the mods rule the world , and anyone that doesnt abide by the rules gets banned from the planet :)

Last edited:

Anomaly

Chuck Norris will ban you from existence!

chuck-norris-002-thumb-400x498.jpg

mrb

Chuck Norris doesn't need to stab anyone. He just round-house kicks them in the face. :D

im twice the man he is so there , notice i said i can take the pussy , well he must have read that :cool: so were is he ? ill tell you were he is , hes under his bed covers crying for his mummy thats were he is :D but its ok chuck gazza wont hurt you :) its all in jest , you can come out now ......

mrb

Don't make me start with the Chuck Norris jokes, MRB. There are many of them. Maybe I'll start a thread called 'Post your favorite Chuck Norris jokes'. heh heh

Before the Boogey Man goes to sleep at night, he checks under his bed for Chuck Norris.

stop calling me mrb , if were getting married and im still thinking about it , you will have to call me gary , or babe , or darling , or hunniebunny , whatever floats your boat , but not mrb :rolleyes:::p:

mrb

oh god how silly am i wfyb is what ever floats your boat , how silly do i feel .......

mrb

Ah! Okay, I think that we should vote in favor of the mods ruling the world. It'll be the New World Order.

course ill be the web master and you 2 gun annie can be my queen , the rest of the mods can do all the work :D

mrb

Don't feel silly. I said something silly last night. We were talking about beer pong, and at some point I totally forgot that beer pong is played with...well, beer, and I was like, "So, what kind of drink do use to play beer pong with?" I caught it just as I said it! My friend laughs and goes, "Duh! Beer!".

Oh and one wise guy who got up on the bar to strip dance with his buddies slipped and fell head first into the sink.

settle down 2 gun annie , i only felt silly for 2 seconds then i forgot all about it :eek: now you have reminded me about it i feel silly again :rolleyes:

Danfalc

Banned
DBefore the Boogey Man goes to sleep at night, he checks under his bed for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris does not wear a condom. Because there is no such thing as protection from Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding

Chuck Norris once kicked a horse in the chin. Its decendants are known today as Giraffes. :D

or babe , or darling , or hunniebunny

Ew..I feel nauseous,horrible pet names!Babe is about the least offensive out of them.

Last edited:

mrb

Chuck Norris does not wear a condom. Because there is no such thing as protection from Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding

Chuck Norris once kicked a horse in the chin. Its decendants are known today as Giraffes. :D

Ew..I feel nauseous,horrible pet names!Babe is about the least offensive out of them.

ok what about my little scented rose , or buttercup , or tulip . or the old ball and chain , girls hate the last one .... my ex nearly slapped me round the face when i said that to her in front of my mates :eek:

mrb

hang on were going off topic again MODS MODS jesus were are they when you need them :rolleyes: oh hang on the last posts were made by mods hmmm oh i see how it is now , its when it suits pfft ok then WEB MASTER WEB MASTER , wait im the web master ....... god im really confused now :confused:

Danfalc

Banned
This whole topic was bloody just off topic lmao..And ew those are worse than the first set of pet names! :D

mrb

This whole topic was bloody just off topic lmao..And ew those are worse than the first set of pet names! :D

now you know how i love to give people pet names mate ;) hmmm im thinking about giving you the name bitch slapping psyco boy :D now i do hope this meets with your appoval ;)