verbally attacked

svrkev

So today at work my coworker was in a bad mood and attacked the following people, Obama, people between the age of 16 and 25 and ME. He told me I waste my life becuase I cant drive, I dont have a car, I dont go out...and because I dont have a girlfriend....in front of customers.......I just stood there looking stupid ::(:

damn. he sounds like a b****. Should have fired one square on the jaw!!!!!!!! U wud haveneeded another job, but he wud have needed some teeth

pandamonium77

Bah, forget about him. He's a fool, I hate how people have to take their anger out on other people, it makes their and the other persons life a living hell.

mrb

now really mate you dont want a twat like that upset you , he sounds like a right bully boy , bet he wouldnt have opened his gob if you were built like hulk hogan

Danfalc

Banned
damn. he sounds like a b****. Should have fired one square on the jaw!!!!!!!! U wud haveneeded another job, but he wud have needed some teeth

Haha yeah i like this solution :cool: I guess its easy to sit here and say you should of done this or that,but hindsight is a wonderfull thing...Try not to let it hurt you though,he has no idea of what you have to go through,and having a car and gf doesnt make you a good or bad person.He will be the one who looked an ass aswell not you.

steve33

I worked in a call centre cold calling peopl in 1998 i found it very stressful and had my first panic attack there i am easily upset when i told my boss i was leaving i was in tears she said to me "You are a nervous wreck you will never make anything of yourself". Even though she was a bitch sometimes i think she was right.