Valerian slowing down the sweat? Ionto schedule modification.

Sprawling

I started taking a couple of different Valerian supplements (capsule and pill form) and I noticed that it might be helping with the hand sweating. I ordered a few different kinds of sleep related herbs that are also known for there relaxing attributes.

I also been tweaking my ionto treatments using a totally new schedule for the past couple of months. It involves one hand opposite foot. Rt hand, lft foot, wait 3 days. Fourth day, Lft hand, rt foot. Wait 4 days then do rt hand, left foot again.... repeating the cycle. Treatments have been on a Galvanic Stimulator. Treatments have been working better, lasting longer. Not working at 100% (yet sometimes 95% dry) dry, yet in social situations the sweat does appear to dry faster than it has been.

Amazon.com: Ultra-G Digital Galvanic Stimulator: Health & Personal Care

I've read some back posts regarding Valerian and sometimes it's real hard to pinpoint what's working. I'm wondering if I add some Valerian to my ionto water if it will have any effect?

Anyone recently experiment with Valerian, Kava Kava, Passion Flower, Skullcap, Gaba and it's effect on HH? Specifically NOT in tea form.

landon

Hi Sprawling,

Glad that you got ionto working for you again. But I thought you use the Fischer machine? I've never even heard of this device. Is it somehow superior to Fischer, Idromed, Hidrex?

Sprawling

I've used the Fischer for years. I switched over to this machine because it's pulsed and way more comfortable. Has the same results as the Fischer and all the others. The difference is that it's way cheaper and not sold specifically as an HH machine. All the higher priced units are Galvanic machines. The machines that we believe are exclusive just for HH are really just a marketing ploy to make you pay 3-4x the price. I actually paid $140 for it.

Purchasing a Fischer, Idromed, Hidrex or the several others out there is like paying double the price for Tylenol when you can get a generic for half the price. The unit I use can be either plugged in or 9 volt battery operated. I've been testing it out now for many months. My Fisher is now my backup unit in case I want to inflict pain.

Another positive is it's pretty high powered. No need to add baking soda to increase the flow. Hey, I've got no stake in this. My original intention was to find a cheaper alternative rather than spending $700 -$1000 for something pulsed. I guess I lucked out on the first try. I was just thinking outside the box.

For those of you doing ionto treatments and have not tried pulsed current, you're missing out. Absolutely zero pain. I'm not sure I'll ever want to go back to using the Fischer unit.

landon

Thanks for the reply Sprawling, Does this machine come with water trays? Are there metal plates to be replaced? And do you find pulsed current to be as effective as direct current? Thanks in advance.

Sprawling

I purchased water trays at Target. I use a total of 1 quart of water between both trays. Aluminum inserts I found at Walmart. They are meant to go on top of a barbeque grill. After many months of testing, the results seem pretty much the same as using the Fischer unit. The only exception being that I can do my treatment nearly pain free.

Jezza

I purchased water trays at Target. I use a total of 1 quart of water between both trays. Aluminum inserts I found at Walmart. They are meant to go on top of a barbeque grill. After many months of testing, the results seem pretty much the same as using the Fischer unit. The only exception being that I can do my treatment nearly pain free.

Hi there. I agree that the ionto units are all way overpriced, however concerning the plates I would be careful: considering what ionto does you don't want some shabby plates shooting all kinds of metal particles in your body. You can get some seperate medical grade plates for about 50 Euro (prob same in US$).