Upset about a guy, want to make up with him.

LycraPantiies92

I met a guy online who i spoek to for a prettttty long time, 2 years. We always got on through that time and we met up twice this year, as he said he wanted us to be friends, and to know me in real life etc
He even spoke about relationships. And was on about if we got on etc. I was tooo. So i felt very happy.

We helped each other, kinda. We both well i had anxiety and depression, he said he had experienced it, and used to cut himself etc, which i rellay felt for him when he said that :(

We met 1st time, he said he enjoyed it.
2nd time we met, we got a bit carried away and he almost had sex with me:/ but we were both loving it, i could tell he was liking it and we had a laugh. but we kept to playing about, but still i thought we really got on.

After that meet i got depressed, and started being really negative and nasty even to him. When he said he liked me id say he didnt etc...cos i am depressed and i coiuldt believe he liked me. He must have got so fed up cos he kept saying he did like me, he doesnt understand the way i feel at all no offence to him.

But he then started to ignore me, and when i asked why he said cos i was being too negative. He was nice after we met still and he hadnt got sex, so it didnt seem that's why he was being off with me. he isnt the type to use me for that, and ive made him out to be, which he isnt happy about, he obviously hasnt used me ot anything, but what must he think i think of him::(:

He is still ignoring me though, i got the odd reply to texts but hes still really off with me.
He now wont reply to texts.

So i was thinking to just email him something being compeletely honest. I have an awful feeling he thinks i dont like him anmymore due to somethign i said about other guys after i met him....but i do like him :(
never liked anyone more, or wanted to be with anyone more. I've planned a draft to send next week, but yeah just wondered what kinda thing :(

Guys help me out! He's made me the happiest i've ever been and i think it's been noticable as i havent been here depressed and moaning. to think i had all that with a guy and got so close, i hope ive not blown it ::(:

I just feel like i must have pushed him right away, been so nasty and too negative for him, he just didnt undersatadnd why, i knwo he had/has sa but he still didnt get it, i just dont think he's a nasty guy at all, and my gut feeling should know right? ::(: x

Alos, im finding it hard to send a msg that doesnt basically accuse him, i want him to feel i am genuinely sorry, if i accuse him at all he will think im not. How can i though? it feels like hes just walked off an no longer cares, maybe the best thing is to cut the crap and ouright ask if he still cares. idk. help. i'm stuck:'(

And also- i personally think theres 2 reasons hes gone like this with me-
1 is that he does still like me, but his sa is making him scared of me going with someone else or rejectign him or its about something i said about other guy. which was a joke but maybe e took it seriously with his sa.

2 - he really has gone off me an just used me or something, but this seems so unlikley with me as he's gonw into moods like this before, and i think he may be scared i dont like him :/
(why i think im all that i do not know, im not all that i just think i know him well-(ish)

Last edited:

SilverFire

You're way overthinking it. Just lay it all out there and say you're sorry and explain why. He'll either respond or he won't. If he does, you can go forward. If he doesn't, move on.