Unsure...

nicole1

Someone in my life that 1. barely knows me and 2. I do not like took it upon herself to correct my behaviors and made accusations that she had no basis for because SHE DOESN'T KNOW ME.

I do not like my dad's side of the family and feel they judge not just me but my mother and treat my sister horribly. So when one of his family members criticized my character, I became very angry. She doesn't know me enough to judge me or to tell me anything about myself.

I didn't tell many people because I knew they'd think I was being unfair but I'm angry and I don't know how not to be.

When she told me, I closed myself in my room and I'm having a hard time leaving and I don't want to deal with her while she's here. I don't know what to do or how to calm down or how not to be angry.

And I'm more sad than I am angry. I'm mad that she's here! :(

nicole1

I feel like I'm being put down because of my social short comings and because... I'M BEING MISJUDGED FOR WHAT I DO AND DON'T DO!

Caderyn

When people do stuff like that it makes me not even want to "get better" as people say. I would much rather stay inside than deal with the cruelty of others. Sorry to hear about your situation... :(

Most people have no idea what it is to have social problems.

nicole1

I hate it when people criticize me without even knowing me. And hell, half the time, I don't even realize it's something wrong. It makes me feel like I did something wrong and not just that it makes me feel worst. I'm always down on myself anyway but that just pushes it to the point that I don't even want to leave the room... I struggle every day and then to put me down... I feel conflicted because my mother told me it's not a big deal... then why does it hurt?