um.. heya.. a newbie.. be nice :P

hiya.. um.. lol i dunno what to say really.. or even if i'm doing this right.. i have agoraphobia and seperation anxiety. urm i guess i just wanna meet people like me and try to get on with my life..?
SarahKatrina x :D x

Danfalc

Banned
Hiya sarah n yeah welcome! im sure you will meet people ya will get on with if ya give the sit a chance :) ,I know its easier said than done and im still scared of posting somewhat 8O but try and not be everyone is dead understanding and nice.

Danfalc

Banned
try not to worry,i think most people are the same with anxiety and on this site,ive been posting here for a while and im still nervous bout it.. i have to re-check what ive written before i post if im really bad 8O and still worry how ive come across

No pressure tho you dont have to post,i just read all the other posts and stuff untill i built up the confidence to at first,so yeah im sure ya will be ok n dont rush yaself if ya not ready. :)

awwh i have to check over wht i type too.. its so annoying.. i even have to think about speaking to people in real life before i do (people being my two close friends support worker and b/f) i dont speak to anyone else .. and wonder if they notice me doing it lol.. i dont speak out loud i just run through it in my head.. and then get all my words confused because i try an move on to the next word before ive even finished the first.. silly me! :?

random

Mighty glad to have you with us, SarahKatrina. Always room for more people and more posts. Perfection not required - welcome to the board.

Danfalc

Banned
xsarahkatrinax said:
awwh i have to check over wht i type too.. its so annoying.. i even have to think about speaking to people in real life before i do (people being my two close friends support worker and b/f) i dont speak to anyone else .. and wonder if they notice me doing it lol.. i dont speak out loud i just run through it in my head.. and then get all my words confused because i try an move on to the next word before ive even finished the first.. silly me! :?

meh me 2 i get all my words mangled sometimes and it makes me feel so tense and awkward and its that strong i swear other people must pick up on it,n i just completley go blank sometimes! so silly me 2 :D We definatley over exagerate things in our head tho and they really arnt as bad as we think its actualy how we beat ourselves up about which i thinks the prob.Know that doesnt cure things lol but little things like that sometimes help me get stuff in perspective.

dottie

simpsons_nelson_haha-1.jpg