UK SA Site

HiApeNest

oddball said:
Don't forget SHY United.

Now, that site scares me! It doesn't seem that I'm very popular there. Then again, I don't know how well-liked I am anywhere else, but there it seems to be the worst. It might have something to do with the fact that I gave them one of my "sex is meaningless" talks and one of my "shyness is not a weakness" talks and brought in a weird idea that not everybody's that excited about...but hey, they could be more polite too.

HiApeNest

Remus said:
I've just used the site to make freinds with other SA/SP sufferers, I've met some complete stars :D

one who lives close has become like a sister to me :)

Wow, that's really cool. I think that's what I'm trying to find. I've never really had a friend that close. I've had some good friends, but I don't think any of them have ever been exactly what I'm looking for. I guess there's no such thing as a perfect friend, but if there is, I'll find them sooner or later. :roll:

LilMissTragic

Maybe I'm just a soppy git but I've made some nice friends on here, hopefully the freindships will get closer. I haven't had a close friend for over 10 years.

JWH

I've tried SAS, but it is full of Americans. I don't know exactly what it is, but this place and the people it attracts seems a lot more mature.

Pierre_Bolleaux

I visited SA-UK several times, in my neverending quest for answers and can honestly say that the moderation there is second to none. There does seem to be a hardcore element of 'left-wingers' though and something of a 'liberal elite', which can be off-putting for many.

shep

I like the SA-UK site as well as this one. Aside from what we may feel as individuals, I hope that everyone, regardless of nationality, will find a welcome here and help with their sp.

Remus

Staff member
Pierre_Bolleaux said:
I visited SA-UK several times, in my neverending quest for answers and can honestly say that the moderation there is second to none. There does seem to be a hardcore element of 'left-wingers' though and something of a 'liberal elite', which can be off-putting for many.

Its a UK site what do you expect :lol:

Frozen_In_Time

SA-UK rocks, the people on there are so friendly. It's a bit easier to navigate here I find. I've made a few (3) very close friends from both sites and even though that is a small number I think the friendships amount to more than what only acquaintances can offer - and that is what I value; true friends. Just my opinion...*runs away and hides*

Yossarian

I finally joined the other day but I felt physically sick posting. Nothing site specific, I felt like that posting here too. I think I'm probably cyber-phobic too.

Pierre_Bolleaux

worrydoll said:
i cant get my head round sa-uk at all..its just totally confusing to me. i thought id just give it another try but...it just does my head in.

It's not exactly brain-surgery though, is it?

How does it confuse you?

:?

Yossarian

Hi Remus, that's real kind of you. I go by papdancer but I'm not there often. I'm building up :lol: I think I also saw you at shy united too but I haven't joined that. Might do I dunno.

Mab

Hi everybody, this is my first post here. I hope it looks OK. I posted a lot on SAUK in the past, I don't post there very often now. Already with just a quick look at this forum and I recognise a few usernames from there. I know you Remus.........*waves* :D

Remus

Staff member
someone_on_here said:
LilMissTragic said:
I dont like the SA UK site. Its a little bit too scatty for me. Are there any more?

same goes for me.

yeah they are changing it if you look at my other post

the new place seem bit more laid out like this place