Polyester_Sewing_Thread.jpg

Last edited:

u_name

Intro:

I am a programmer/computer engineer.
[10-27-11]
I'm 20, almost 21.

I live in California.

I am clingy by nature (because I grew up as the youngest in a family of 9 (inclusive)), but I pretend not to be because I realized how irritating most people find it.

I pretend to be the person I want to become so that my mind and body make it a default, and I get to where I need to be.

I'm tall, dark, and big nosed

I'm waiting until this community fully understands and accepts my personality and traits before I post a picture of myself. I posted 2 up, but then quickly took them down after realizing I don't want people judging me based on a picture.

The circumference of my head divided by the length of my smallest finger is roughly 11 inches.

I think I may have weirded out MaliceInWickedland with my request for coffee. I think she's thinking that I'm trying to start something, and she would be right. But I wouldn't know what that something is until after the first cup of coffee. lol

I used to live in 4chan, but then I grew up.

4walled.org is my goto place for wallpapers.

I used to think "wow I have great ideas, if I had the money, I certainly have enough time to make something great" now I think "wow I have money, if I had time, I would certainly make something great"

I've read every single comic at xkcd.net and I'm following the ones at smbc-comics.com

I've only ever had 1 relationship that I would call a relationship. I ended it, because I realized that I wasn't truly connecting with her. My "pretend to be who I want" couldn't shape me enough to where I'd be compatible with her in terms of the states of mind.

I've only ever had sex once.

I find SPW pretty cozy, although I'm not sure how cozy SPW is with me

There are at least 2 things I want to do before I die: Dig underground rooms with tunnels interconnecting them (and ventilation), and writing a computer program that can simulate a conscious being as close as possible.

Every time I see MrJones' avatar I think of this: hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r05XDOFUsQw (replace the x's with t's)

I'm always waiting for somebody to say "nobody cares" to anything I say, so I don't talk as much as I used to. The result was that I slowly became antisocial.

I usually develop a crush on any girl that shows me attention, even if I don't say so in words (that would just be weird). I attribute this to my clingy core personality coupled with my antisocial tendencies.

I'm spilling my guts in the hopes that someone finds it interesting and I'll make a new friend. But I'll probably call myself stupid when I see this again tomorrow... lol

For the passed week, I've been sitting on a tree stump for about an hour every day watching people walk by, hoping someone will want to stop by for a chat. So far, no such luck. I'll post a picture of the stump I think.

I'm really social and friendly with people I already know, but due to the variety of personalities that any stranger can have, I'm never sure what approach to take, and so I never talk to anyone that I don't know unless I'm required to (then I wing it)

I will update with more pertinent information as it comes out of the back of my mind. In the mean time feel free to ask questions that are befitting a stranger.

Last edited:

AsTimeBurns

What is the circumference of your head, divided by the length of your smallest finger on your right hand?

MrJones

With all the funny videos you could think of related to Kramer you had yo think of Michael Richards being an ass? XD

u_name

At the recommendation of another user, I will post new items in new posts and will try hard not to double post.

That's the one that is most prominent in my mind lol =p

u_name

I work 2 jobs. I'm a computer systems engineer in the day and a cashier at a small grocery store in the evenings

u_name

Must have details! What kind of programming do you do?

Past:
Well when I was 12 my brother started me off with C. Then I started messing with html and javascript on my own (yes I know it's not quite programming). Then I took a programming course (18 by this time) for C++ (intro and data structures). Then I took a computer architecture course where I did some pep/8 assembly language. I also took a course in LISP (scheme). At the intel developer forum in 2009, I won the Code Breaker competition.

Present:
These days I mainly code using scripting languages (bash, python, and php), but I do some of the problems on projecteuler.net using mainly C++.

I hope I answered that well enough =]