Tsunami Legacy

Well there was a 7.1 earthquake off the coast of belize just now and they say we are on tsunami watch. If i dont make it just kno that u guys were really helpful in my life and Im glad i had the chance to kno u all. I kno this is jumping to conclusions but i hav to leave my legacy. lol. I'll be back 2moro or a couple of days if it doesnt hit. Thanks u guys!!!!!!!

well its now 5:18 and no signs of a tsunami. the earthquake was around 2:25. So i guess we're in the clear. Alot of things flash before ur eyes when u feel like ur life is about to end, and u do silly things like make this post. lol

o wow. must've been some pretty heavy rain. nature played a trick on us because today there was not even a single drop of water coming from the sky, and the sea was calm as ever. Apocalypse signs maybe??

Rodox

Thats scary,I live in the top floor,I remember around 2004 to 2005,the earth quake in Asia I think it was 9.4,building was shaking like crazy,I thought I was gonna die,thats the scariest thing I can remember right now.