Trying to meet a girl...

Asaratte

Try writing to her on facebook more. Talk that way for a while. Ask about her day etc. It should be easier for you, and you may get used to her enough to try talking face to face. I can't think of any other solution :/

Zav

Don't try too hard. You don't know much about her. She might not be compatible with you at all. But yeah, I think the trick is to not try. If you're thinking about her all the time like this, you're gonna get insanely nervous if you ever do have a chance to talk to her. I experienced something like this recently. There was a girl I barely knew (via a mutual friend) but I was really attracted to her for some reason, and when someone finally introduced me to her (oblivious to my feelings for her), I could barely say anything. Just carried a minute or two of small talk. If I hadn't had all these crazy thoughts about how to best talk to her, I'd have been waay more calm.

Maybe mention to your sis in passing something like "yeah your friend is kinda cute" or something. So your sis gets the idea. But don't act like you're making a huge deal out of it.

Bottom line, don't put the gal on a pedestal. I wouldn't do facebook messages I were you. Meet her IRL and then let things stem from there.

Last edited:

Klonoa

Klonoa's back. Kinda. Sorta.

RESUME OF WHAT HAPPENED.

>-Laptop died. Thanks to my vague computer skills, I resurected it. Now running on Windows 7! Various sectors of the hard drive got corrupted so I lost well-worth 15 GBs of the 172GB space. Oh well... I just need to re-install my Adobe Suit. Backed up all my designer stuff, though, works, curriculum and posters. And Michael Jackson discography. \o/

-I can't talk to her for the life of mine, I can't get to meet up with her anyway, due to uncompatible schedules and sis not really helping me much.

-God damn I can't talk to her for the life of mine, part 2! Even if I open a chatbox in Facebook I freeze COMPLETELY. I realized I have no conversation topic, ever. And I mean it, I just realized my hobbies and tastes are too obscure for the common mexican person, and I am REALLY outdated on current trends amongst other people my age in Mexico.

-Tomorrow its 5 months since I graduated. Still no job. Sent curriculums EVERYWHERE, no word.

*SIGH* =_=

EDIT: I should add, for some reason I cant bring myself to talk with my family about these... emotions, and love and date romance topics, sis included. I don't know why, it just feels... wrong.

Last edited:

spearhunter

Try some kava kava, i got that in the natural health store, and its pretty much the strongest anxiety agent that is natural,other then marijuana. its pretty good if you take enough of a dosage.

The worst thing you can do is to talk to a girl for the first time through facebook!
She will appreciate it more if you do it personally. Also, there's nothing wrong with being shy.

Klonoa

Try some kava kava, i got that in the natural health store, and its pretty much the strongest anxiety agent that is natural,other then marijuana. its pretty good if you take enough of a dosage.

Nope. None of those in Mexico, plus natural health stores being EXPENSIVE, and not much selection, if any. 'Tis third world here. And I deny to rely on drugs to do stuff anyway. Part personal choice, part cultural thing. And altogether my morality, it'd feel like I, myself, am not doing anything, but an outside source is.

Regardless... These past days away from computer have actually helped me feel more relaxed. I havent felt this free in a while.

Although what I've been doing is play Rune Factory Frontier...

Why is farming suddenly fun...?

Eh, at least its making me feel WAY less stressed.

Last edited: