treatment for blushing, Book, 37$

Anomaly

what, we can't suggest books to cure blushing??? my bad i guess

It just seems too suspicious when a user with few posts creates a thread with a link to a book that has the all-too-familiar infomercial feel to it. Your intentions may or may not be genuine.

Anomaly

i c ur point i suppose. i was just wondering if anyone had read it cuz im thinkin about buying it... appareently no one else has bought it though..hmm

Amazon.com would be a good place to look for trustworthy books as buyers can leave reviews and ratings of the product. While basing your decision on a review or 2 isn't a great idea, books with numerous reviews can give you a fairly good idea of the quality of the content. You should use Amazon (or similar resources) for book reviews even if you choose to buy the book elsewhere.

The book you mentioned prior didn't seem to be genuine because the website format is exactly the format used by sketchy online sellers with questionable products -- it's simply not trustworthy. I would also question the $37 price tag -- are they sending you a scholarly textbook or something? That's a fairly ridiculous price tag. The only books I've bought that were over $25 were either over 800 pages in length or were textbooks for school.