to webmaster...about 'winnipegjets'

maggie

hi webmaster...i got rid of some of 'winnipegjet's posts...they were horrific, violent images of human carnage..and explicit photos of women..that were extremely degrading, and offensive. I wasn't sure what else to do..he has offended many many people and turning them away from this site altogether. He just posted a remark in the 'moderators needed' thread that says he'll get rid of some of his 'bad' posts..but could you ban him if he continues?

Remus

Staff member
I got alerted to this "pete" guy and came back here to see whats up, suggest you just get medievel on his ass and ban him and anyone else doing similar.

Last edited:

maggie

hey Remus..to tell you the truth, i don't know a whole lot of what's expected, not sure if this mod thing is for me yet :? ..but thanks for the link. It's nice to see you online, wish you were still around :cry: ..will you still come around once in a while?..that would be cool :) (And any other advice you could give us would be really appreciated)((hugs)) maggie :)

Remus

Staff member
I'll tell you about moderating on this site, I just logged in here and I get threats off winnipegjets about coming to mey house to "do me over", this is normal and I have recived alot of this kind of thing, as have just regular members of these forums, I think the best thing you can do is just ban people who mess about, without any debates on it, meetings, or anything else, just use discretion as you find yourself moderating solo most of the time anywho, just ignore the bleeding hearts on the forum, who protest and be strict, I tell you its the only way you could make moderating work on this place with all the nutters (not SP people) that frequent the site

maggie

aww sorry to hear that Remus :cry: We do really appreciate what you've done here on this site, and sorry the idiots have to ruin things for everyone else :!: