To be strong

Klaus

For me, the real strengh is to never feel despair or hopeless. To endure everything that you have to in your path to achieve your goals. But off course that to be this way we have to practise a lot and the only way to practise is to suffer and never give up, which means: action.

But day after day you start to feel that you are not improving at all, and you suddenly stop doing the things you have to. That can happen because of depression and lack of purpose, things that are comorbid with social phobia. The pattern of thinking is like: "If the pain is so huge and the benefits and improvements so small, why do I have to keep fighting?"

The answer is: because we are alive and that's the only thing we can do. The other option is similar to death. And without action poverty will pursue you, and when you get older being poor the only thing you will wish to happen is your own death, because the suffering will be even bigger than now.

So, move! Action! Before it's too late...

Kamen

Sorry I can't anymore I have midlife crisis ::(:.
You are an intelligent person, you have potential and I am sure you are stronger than you realize. Humans in general are stronger than they realize and sometimes surprise themselves. Homo Sapiens is a wonderful creature, with remarkable qualities that border on extraordinary and become apparent in key situations.

Yeah, and even if the benefits and improvements are small.. they are still a step forward in the right direction. Little by little. It may cost time but seriously, what do you have to lose anyway.

Klaus

You are an intelligent person, you have potential and I am sure you are stronger than you realize. Humans in general are stronger than they realize and sometimes surprise themselves. Homo Sapiens is a wonderful creature, with remarkable qualities that border on extraordinary and become apparent in key situations.

Yeah, and also the most adaptative creature on Earth, if we can live in Antarctica, Sahara desert and some day in Mars, what can't we do?
I know there is a strong person inside myself, I will find him some day! It can take years, decades, but I will try forever.
What the Hell am I supposed to do anyway? I'm alive and I'm happy for that, even with all my misfortunes.

Thanks for the posts my friends.