to absent friends

FOR REAL

Banned
i hope all the people that have left this site are doing well.
i cant mention names, but if your reading this then you know who you are (all of you)
we all know how it feels to be down and out, worthless, no hope, no future, no nothing really, but there is hope on this site, and i would just like to say for anyone who is veiwing this offline and feeling down, COME BACK.
the site is for all of us (even me :D).
sometimes i feel like ive invaded this forum/site, but well im a nutcase so just ignore me :D
back to the point
IF YOUR READING THIS AS A PREVIOUS MEMBER OR AS A GUEST, PLEASE JOIN:)

PS, donations welcome :D (last part was a joke!)

iamthenra

jesus loves you :)

so put some dosh in the tray :D

You're top notch Brian mate!

I would agree with you, that to everyone that has left this site, come back!!! It just isn't the same without you! (steps off soap box...) Some of them were good friends or at least I thought they were??? Feeling kinda sad... ::(:

FOR REAL

Banned
You're top notch Brian mate!

I would agree with you, that to everyone that has left this site, come back!!! It just isn't the same without you! (steps off soap box...) Some of them were good friends or at least I thought they were??? Feeling kinda sad... ::(:

hey curt mate, in code B ,,,,R I NG , BACK , REDZ ,,,,,,,,,ER:)
thats my best code AKA :)

Man I hope I am out of here soon! I will of course return for positive support of others but I will no longer be a resident.

iamthenra

Man I hope I am out of here soon! I will of course return for positive support of others but I will no longer be a resident.

Yeah, really? What gives? How can others be banned and still post???? Huh? I keep seeing that from time to time.... Would someone care to explain this?

Since I am on my soap box, what the heck does my tag saying mean? "The second coming of the second coming"? It doesn't make much sense to me.... :confused: