Title for a song I wrote

x000x

I'm probably posting this in the wrong section, but I really need some help on this. I have a music composition due tomorrow and I don't know what to name my song. I'm terrible at naming stuff and I don't really care about the name, the music is what's really important to me. I uploaded an image of the first few measures. If someone could just throw a few names out there that I could name this piece, then that would be awesome.

untitled.jpg

PaperClips

Well I have no idea what that means or anything but here's some of my terrible random names. I really hope you don't actually pick any of these :eek:. As you can see I am totally suck at coming up with names...

Purple Biscuits
Plastic Love
Pine Trees
Futuristic Shoelace
Attack of the Bread
Garbage Frog
Electric Lies
Vibrant Horror
Delicious Speak
Troutberry Fields

x000x

Re: PaperClips

Psychedelicious said:
Well I have no idea what that means or anything but here's some of my terrible random names. I really hope you don't actually pick any of these :eek:. As you can see I am totally suck at coming up with names...

Purple Biscuits
Plastic Love
Pine Trees
Futuristic Shoelace
Attack of the Bread
Garbage Frog
Electric Lies
Vibrant Horror
Delicious Speak
Troutberry Fields

I picked "Delicious Speak". It sounded really cool and it was simple. I can't come up with a single title, so this really helped me out. :) :) :)

Thank you very much. I think all the titles sound really cool. They all sound like the titles of Nirvana songs. I could see Kurt Cobain using one of those titles for a song. :D

Song Title

The composition appears to have a wavering pace. Maybe something like "Walking the Streets", "Wavering Hope", or "Indecision". There are many avenues that you can utilize with this tempo. Good Luck with it!!!

x000x

Re: Song Title

NewDawnFades said:
The composition appears to have a wavering pace. Maybe something like "Walking the Streets", "Wavering Hope", or "Indecision". There are many avenues that you can utilize with this tempo. Good Luck with it!!!

Thanks.
I intended for the melody and chord progression to be very simple, that way the listener can interpret it any way he or she wants. I also tried to write the bass line in a passacaglia form to make the progression simple, but easy to remember and relate to.