Tired 24/7

Dan121

Does anyone else feel like they are tired all day and when it's time to go to sleep you cant sleep what so ever.

dottie

yes, it's my circadian rhythm. plus the anxiety can be draining. i wouldn't mind it so much if i was rich and didn't have to make a living.

Angel_Of_Death

I generally don't have trouble falling asleep. But I do feel tired alot. Mostly for the first couple of hours when I wake up, which is usually between 12:00PM and 2:00PM. As the day progresses, the less I feel tiered. But I would say I feel generally tiered and fatigue. Even tough I keep in shape and do sports and train on a regular basis.

I'm guessing the problem could be related to 3 things, either my social anxiety...which kinda burns you down...depression, it's one of the symptoms...or maybe my habit of smoking marijuana.

abkslovak

yea man i go to bed at 6 am and wake up at 12 then i stay up untill 6 am and it really is pissing me off and i dont know what to do about it

terrified

I have been feeling tired all the time for most of my life and last 10 years has been much worse. I also had mental fog and had hard time being present. I was usually spaced out mentally.

I found out last year that I have low thyroid and low iron. I was surprised that those things can effect me so much emotionally and mentally as well as physically. I have been taking natural thyroid and iron since then. I also take multiple natural supplements that help me with energy. I'm feeling so much better.

Because a long term anxiety disorder can take toll on your body and mind, we really need to take care of ourselves.

yeah I'm pretty much always tired...I don't have any trouble getting to sleep at night but I must wake up to roll over or something like every 5 minutes. It's especially annoying because when I'm tired I'm usually particularily anti-social and it's a perfect time for depression to kick in. Even when I drink energy drinks or diet pepsi max in the morning I still feel tired all day...I don't really eat a lot though, maybe that's the problem. I'll probably bring it up with my doctor next time I'm there

suja26

Again, this sleeplessness is due to fear and anxiety which is again due to less serotonin in our brain. 5-HTP can help boost this serotonin.

hope this helps,
Suja.