Time for me to go

Danfalc

Banned
Unfortunatley i think this site is getting me down rather than providing me with a place where i can not feel as bad with having sa.Not because of anyone, your all cool peep's and i wish you all the best.I just feel like i dont fit in here.

So good luck everyone hope things work out for you all.

Take care

Danny

Scottish_Player

Hey Dan, all the best with whatever you chose to do :wink: maybe you can come back in a year or so with your succes story and put it up and you can look back on it all :D

Take care mate

J

Hey Dan, yeah somethimes a place like this can get me down too, but then I take a break and come back later. No need to leave forever! :)

As for not fitting in here: I think everyone with SA feels that way. It's the SA talking! I think everyone here fits in just fine-- except maybe the trolls. :)

Good luck, whatever you do!

redlady

McShy wrote:

Likewise I'm sure!

Still I think I have to hang around to see how it all works out. And i think it will be badly..I'll probably get banned, apparently I've been cautioned already.

Don't you dare McShy - I'm going to throw a platitude at you and say things will look a bit better when you feel better - yeah you're probaby right i don't know what the hell i am talking about - I'm just sorry that you feel so bad.

And Danfalc i am sorry to hear this - i hope you find something that works for you elsewhere - i wish you well.

Danfalc

Banned
Hey guys

Just logged in to check a pm i got, thx for all your kind messages its really sweet of you all, your making me feel guilty about leaving :oops:
when/if i manage to pull my head out of my arse ill definatley come back and see how all you guys are doing.Missin you guys already!

Take care everyone

Danfalc

Banned
McShy said:
Oh Dan..please before you go tell us by which horrible turn of events you happened to get your head stuck up your arse.

Well im gonna be completley hoenst, ive slipped back into my old ways, ive ended up addicted to heroin again :? , due to them stopping my benefits ive also had to resort to selling the stuff to feed my habit and pay my rent.Im really at rock bottom, but whats worse i kinda dont give a fuck anymore, i really feel like shit is hopeless,im kinda just a lost cause at the moment.I just wish someone would do me a favour and put me out of my misery

And bexi i dont have msn, but i do have a few instant messaging things, but im that bad i cant even relate to people who are going through the same shit, a few people on here have kindly taken the time to try and offer there friendship, but im too wrapped up in depression and paranoia, to be able to accept it.I cant even bear to be around my fammily anymore

Anyways ive said about 3 times im off, but this is actualy my last post now.Bye guys and take care

black_mamba

Dan...don't know what to say. If indeed this place is getting you down then have no qualms about leaving, but please keep on trying to help yourself.

Good luck!!

Danfalc

Banned
Decided to drop in and see whats happening on the forums
Wow.. thanks for the messages of support guys, sorry to get all mushy and shit.. but thanks it means a lot to me :roll:

Things are still pretty fucked up at my end, but hopefully things can only improve.Anyways hope everyone else is doing alright and ill drop by again some time in the near future to see how ya all are doing.

Keep safe everyone