thumbs up?

maggie

hey..just a (dumb) question...where did that pic on the top of the page come from?..and why are those people so friggin happy? :wink:

blackcap

maggie said:
hey..just a (dumb) question...where did that pic on the top of the page come from?..and why are those people so friggin happy? :wink:

i think they're aliens from mars, and they're invading spw using their "cheesy grin and deadly thumb' weapons.

run. now.

Y

Lol, yeah i was asking myself the same question. But then i realized the awful truth, they are supposed to be us guys!!! 8O

Starry

I dislike it too. I find it very off-putting to have 6 super-happy people grinning at me with their thumbs-up.

It's their way of trying keep me away isn't it? Hold up a crucifix to keep away a vampire; Stick your thumb up and grin like crazy to keep away a social phobic. 8O I can almost see the fear in their eyes, scared we'll turn them phobic... :lol:

WhiskeyJack

I was actually talking to someone about that pic.......

But I complain about enough things, so i didnt want to start a compliant about a picture :p

But, yeah, it must the cheesiest pic of all time......"Keep your spirits up and someday you will be like us." seems to be the message!

I wish i still had my old Nintendo gun from Duck Hunt, they would make great targets ;)

themousethatroared

It looks a little corny. I just try to scroll down so I do have to look at it. It is the kind of picture you would see on an advertisement for some product. It is saying "Look they use this product and look how happy they are. Try it for yourself." Otherwise I probably will not even notice it a week from now.

maggie

paranoid_android said:
I have homicidal tendencies whenever I look at it. The tallest guy would be the first:) ...just kidding...he would be second.
lol..paranoid_android..i was thinking..the guy in the middle annoys me the most..only cause he looks the proudest :!: ..proud to have anxiety? proud that he doesn't have it? i don't know man :!: :wink:

Emma

But, yeah, it must the cheesiest pic of all time......"Keep your spirits up and someday you will be like us." seems to be the message!

I don't want to be like them!!!! They look like they've been drugged or something, they look like camp counsellors who have gone insane....make it go away!!!
*Emma rolls on floor whimpering like a dog and covering her eyes* :p 8O

Two Thumbs Down!

I like the odds: two girls for every guy. Maybe they are hitch-hiking. This site never changes so this must be an omen.

savage_beagle

smell my thumb.

They look like nice smiley people. Maybe if you stare at it long enuff, it will make you smile too. I think the intention of putting that photo up there is to say '' heyyyyy...smile...you are gonna be alright.''. A little too much bitching and whining on this site some days, seems like a few forgot what smiling faces are about. :wink: By the way..if you want to smile...just picture where they had them thumbs to give them that big ass smile. :eek:

Starry

Re: smell my thumb.

savage_beagle said:
if you want to smile...just picture where they had them thumbs to give them that big ass smile. :eek:

Hahaha. :lol:

I admit that did make me smile :mrgreen:

WhiskeyJack

Might be a good idea for the webmaster to ask members to submit pics/drawings that could replace that one.

I suck at art but im sure there are others on the site that could come up with something.