This video is very helpful for SA.

Boby

Nice vid,it reminded me of a small story I read somewhere in a book I think:
The story of a tibetan prince who wanted to become as wise as the buddhist monks.
So one day he visited one of the most wise monk and ask him how can he become as wise as him.The monk agreed to help and asked the prince to follow him to a nearby lake.
When they arrived at the lake the monk asked the prince to follow him in water and without warning he grabbed the prince by the head to drown him.The monk only let go of him when he was about to drown.Than the monk asked him:
-What did you desire the most when you were underwater?
-To breath!!
-You will have wisdom only when you desire it as much as you desired to breath when you were underwater.

Gaucho

Nice vid,it reminded me of a small story I read somewhere in a book I think:
The story of a tibetan prince who wanted to become as wise as the buddhist monks.
So one day he visited one of the most wise monk and ask him how can he become as wise as him.The monk agreed to help and asked the prince to follow him to a nearby lake.
When they arrived at the lake the monk asked the prince to follow him in water and without warning he grabbed the prince by the head to drown him.The monk only let go of him when he was about to drown.Than the monk asked him:
-What did you desire the most when you were underwater?
-To breath!!
-You will have wisdom only when you desire it as much as you desired to breath when you were underwater.

hi, this is actually a inspirational speech if u mean what i think you do. if its this:
How Bad Do You Want It? Alistair Overeem (MMA Success Story) - YouTube