This probably shouldn't even be here...

xlisax

but I just needed to get stuff off my chest and didnt' know what to do.
So it will be really pointless to read this but Im going to write this anyway.
OK so I left school last year with no qualifications and no friends, I still have no qualifications and still have no friends. I started a home study course but Im finding it really hard to do, I constantly get stuck and my stupid tutor gives rubbish replies! Grrr And to top all of that, I have always thought I wanted to work with children, however now I am doing this course to get me qualified I don't even know that I want to work with children anymore. So all this experience I've gained, including the job I am in now was for nothing. But then I don't have a clue what I want to do anyway, but money is so tight I need to make sure I have something to go to.
I feel like Im wasting even more of my life away, but I don't know how to stop wasting it away.

Sorry if you just read that, really pointless to everyone else, sorry.

market.garden

Hey, I know what you mean, I'm in a similar situation right now.
I got started down a career path last year and realized recently that its not one I want to be on, or one that I can progress in, so now I'm having to re-assess everything.

It does get to the point sometimes where you feel "its too late" or that you've no time left.

Not everyone has to have a rigid, set-in-stone plan on what to do in life, and as they say, it's better to be at the bottom of a ladder you want to climb, than half way up one you don't

Noca

Banned
If you ever need academic help, just PM me. Im a 4.0 GPA college student and will gladly help you out with whatever you need. Stick with school even if you change your majors, find something you like to do and go for it :)

Have a nice day,

Noca