This confuses me

dannyboy65

It seems every girl I get associated with that ends up saying they like me, or will go on a date with me, always ends up getting in a relationship with someone else but me. For example the last two girls I got associated with said they wanted to date me then suddenly their ex's come back (both ****s) and suddenly they just forget about me and kick me out of their lives. Then there are the girls that I dated, now one of them is engaged, and the other ones are in successful relationships that are still going on and about 3 years now for them. Me I haven't had a relationship in 4 years now, I used to be able to get them all the time. Since I was diagnosed with autism though its like me just saying that makes people think I am *Special needs* and then they end up treating me like I'm a child. I just wish girls could see I'm smart and caring, even though I have trouble with certain social protocols I try my best to learn.

Lavinialuna

Remember you don't have to disclose any of your diagnosis unless the situation arises. Let them get to know you first. If I had to whip out my medical chart every time I met someone new ... lets just say it doesn't need to be done. let people get to know the real you.
That being said, you may want to let them know if things start looking serious....
But there are many many people without the issues people like us have who also are having a hard time finding Mr/Mrs. right, it's pretty normal. Hang in there Dannyboy, you are such a nice person. It's bound to happen for you, just be patient. I truly believe that the right one will come along. Chin up chap!