Things that i hate about myself

i spend 90% of my time in my room alone, Im treated like a kid i cant have a drink or smoke without somebody saying sumthin. People take advantage of my kindness especially my mom i dont know how many times she's burned me.

I hold in all my anger then i just explode an everybody is afraid of me afterwards. My jobs dont last anymore then a couple months some even less, every relationship ive had has failed i even tried having one with a not so attractive girl an even she dumped me :lol:

I feel like ive accomplished so much but at the same time nothing, Ive wanted to off myself so many times only thing that keeps me going is my nephews their the only ones that show me love.

I hadnt been to my sisters house in months an they just ran outside yelling my name they were so happy to see me. :D wouldnt even let me leave they blocked the door an jumped in my truck.

I have no friends and only one hangout an i know they get tired of seeing me all the time. My only goal right now is to get another job just so i can move out of my mom's house i hate this woman with a passion but ill never tell her that.

I wish i could feel at ease all the time but i always feel like somebodys watching me "pun intended" i have a job right now but that only gives me enough cash to pay my car note,insurance, an cell which i dont even use nobody calls me anyway unless they want some money or a ride. They dont call to say hey how are you doing you wanna hang out etc. It's more like you got 20$ i can borrow or can i get a ride here or can i borrow this movie.

I dont know what im gonna do with my life all i really want is somebody to talk too. That wont judge me that one go tell everybody what i said maybe thats why im here

Tab

I know exactly how you feel. Its hard to get by when your feeling like this. But just so you know a lot of people on here feel like this, just so you know your not alone.

LordofTheNoobs said:
I dont know what im gonna do with my life all i really want is somebody to talk too. That wont judge me that one go tell everybody what i said maybe thats why im here

yeah you confide in people thinking theyre sympathetic and they go blurt it out to the next 10 people you mutually know :lol:

I tell ya being a loner is underrated :lol:

Richey

(Disclaimer: the following advice is what it is - solely me talking my own brand of horse-shit. You have no obligation to even consider it worth taking)

You shouldn't judge your life by what you happen to do.

Life happens. Shit happens. To everybody. And is it not a "comfort in wretchedness to have companions in woe?".

And each person has an untold multitude of people worse and better off than themselves. None of them are responsible for the shit that happens too them, but how they react to it, how they learn from it and how they grow from it is their own responsibility. As is their own happiness. Happiness is not a state, but a journey, and it's just as hard as every other road in life - you just get to win on the way.

One thing I know that is that one of the most important virtues to nurture, in order to get you through to the next paradigm, is hope. Train yourself to never abandon it, especially when you think that it's worthless or has already gone, when it feels most distant. All you have to do is remember it and hold on.