Things on My Mind

Bustn Justin

Hey everyone,

I thhought I share with the group some things about myself and what I have been thinking for sometime. I just want to know if I am too fearful or have some deep rooted issues to deal with.

I see myself as someone who is easy going and wants to get along with people. The problem here is that I am afraid to do things for fear of rejection or failure.

I have been seriously thinking of who I am by my actions and what I think about. I am a very complex person who feels that I need to be placed in a box until recently I can be many things to many people. I can have friends who like certain things about me and other people for other qaulities.

At my job I learned I am organized and dress well. At the same time I am a geek since I deal with cell phones and like to learn the ins and outs of the devices and want to learn how to resolve problems. I would like to take this to the next level working with computers but do not get too technical with them.

On my spare time I like to chill at home and watch sitcoms and movies. I like to spend my time on the computer reading forums to read others' experiences and better myself. I have a Playstation 3 and rarely ever pick up the controller to play some games. I would like to be able to get more into gaming but not good playing the games. Esp that online gaming is more popular I don't want people to know how bad I play or let the 'team' down.

When it comes to music I listen to almost everything except for country. The majority of music I do listen to is Electronic Dance Music. When I listen to it I feel relaxed and disconnected from the world for awhile. I also like to dance in my kitchen as well (poorly). I would like to take the dancing part more seriosuly so I have something to share with other people. Last year I have downloaded a cheezy DJ program on my computer to learn how to mix music although I get discouraged easily when I listen to professsional DJs mix music amazes me.

In the past 3 months I have been going to the gym to lose my gut and put on some muscle. During this time I have lost some weight and gives me more reason to eat better. I want to become more muscular to feel better about myself and increase my chances of finding a mate.

As for things i have been imagining over the past few years but not sure if I am making the right choices; here they are.

I have been wanting to get myself a motorcyle for years (although never rode on one). I like the thrill and appear fun to me. I want to pay off some debts off first so the earliest that I would get one is about a year. I plan on gettting some gear to wear to encourage myself to get a bike and help boost confidence on how masculine I can appear.

Final thing is that i have been wanting to get a tattoo of something meaningful to me for the past year that people may not understand. I have been having these dreams for most of my 20s where I become this monster who is confident, fearless, has fun, has good friends, and is able to go on dates. To describe this monster is he is tall, muscular, has a long tail, 6 pack, 6 arms and chests. for the face I have a split tongue, shark teeth, pig nose, and bull horns. I have a mohawk and like to wear sunglasses.. By having this inked on me can help remind me that I can be all of those things; I just need to bring it out.

I apologize for the long post. Just thought it be a way of opening myself up and not be ashamed of who I am.

Thanks for those who read my long post.

Srijita52

I can relate to you, I have different friends who like me for different things. Seems like you've many layers in your personality, nothing wrong with that.
Good luck with your plans and learning about yourself.

dyingtolive

its nice to hear your thoughts. i can relate a bit. the working out part also. about the dj'ing, that sounds great. it is tough to make music but unlike gaming, there's growth and more fulfillment. i've always loved games growing up but i have had to stop myself from playing. i even work for a game company but i dont let myself play games. (but im happy w/o it)

if u enjoy music, learning mixing/dj'ing/making your own music can be really fulfilling

Foxface

A girl I've talked to early this morning. She is beautiful, but lives far away and isn't interested in dating :(

I've talked to her for a couple of hours and she is very understanding and easy to have a conversation with. I miss her already.

razzle dazzle rose

It looks like you are doing things to better your situation and that is great. Going to the gym and losing weight will increase your confidence and give you more energy. It is something I need to get back to myself. Getting a tattoo would be an experience. You have given lots of thought to it so you probably won't regret getting it done. Go for it :)