Things are changing

BlackKids

I'm not going to pretend that my anxiety has vanished but lately I've been feeling much better about myself. I'm still freakin out every now and then but generally been feeling great.
What's been helping me is exercise and positive thinking. Sounds kinda lame but its true.
I've been riding my bike about which is sweet since It gets you outta the house but you don't really have to talk to people :)
I've been writing songs aswell. Last time I did that was when this kicked off and they where mainly downers.
Wish me luck :D:cool::D

Slothrop

Good for you, keep it up. It's good to remind people that change happens gradually, not overnight, and that you don't have to wait for things to be perfect before you start feeling better.

I would be great if more people would share when things are going well.

BlackKids

Good for you, keep it up. It's good to remind people that change happens gradually, not overnight, and that you don't have to wait for things to be perfect before you start feeling better.

I would be great if more people would share when things are going well.

Exactly!!! You'd be surprised how friendly people seem when your in a good mood. It kinda radiates

Last edited:

market.garden

Good luck! I recently fixed up my bike and have been scooting around almost daily - usually at dawn - I love the quiet at that time.