These kind of thoughts irritates me a lot, and stops me moving forword in life.. help

Sonika

Hi ALL Friends,

i have 3sisters, 2elder n 1younger. 1st elder n younger are good, but 2nd elder sis is v bad always fights,

Me n my 2nd sis fight:
Aft this incident we both thought of getting sepearted. so the 2nd one is moving to another house aft 7days.
The incident is : we both we figting for silly reason, the 2nd sis n me, then the i thought who will fight with this mad so i closed my ears, then she got angery n she came front of me n started to shout, then she had a sharp comb in her hand then she was showing it near my face, i got anger tehn i just spit on her even she spit on me then she stared to hit me with that comb then i got hurt so evn i hit her with out any wepon in my hand, i just it her only with my hands, so seeing this my 1st sis came in the middle she stopped us, she pulled her in her room and me to the hall, then i was quite, then again 2nd sis was shouting saying i will kill u etc, n she was showing me the comb from which she hit, i got angery even i showed a knife , but i just showed n kept it, then my 1st sis saw only then knife in my hand, she was telling keep it, tehn she ws telling me that wrong, if u do anything worse - told i just showed as she did,nothing esle i am not like that.

the same thing she told to my mom n dad - 2days back my mom came home, n she was talking ant that topic then i told no mom nothing like that, "my 1st sis had told her like she was showing it like as if she was abt to do some worse like she may hit, " this hurted me a lot, i felt so bad - even my 1st sis took in a wrong way i dnt knw whats going on in her head, i cnt change any 1's thinking. i m upset.

talk to me friend.

when i am meditating such kind of things comes to me, n i get distracted, :-(. any ways i broke the relation ship with 2nd idiot sis for forever.

Its not letting me go further in my life.

Help me.
Regards
Prity

Last edited:

laure15

I think you should tell your family the truth about what really happened.
If possible, try to make up with your 2nd elder sister. Next time when you have an argument, try not to spit on other people. Don't let anger control you. If your sister shoves a comb in your face, back away and tell her to stop doing that. Also tell her that you want to talk this out, not fight.

OCDd

i suggest you find a way to make up with your 2nd sis. Your sisters! your supposed to help each other, help each other comb, not hurt each other with a comb. anyways i think you should find something you can both do together, like comb, do makeup together, idk anything you can think of.