The Walking Dead season finale (spoilers)

Xervello

What did you all think?!?

First off, I love the show, but am objective enough to admit I don't love everything. While this season had some highs and lows, I thought each episode offered something good, even if some scenes or characters worked and others didn't. Having said all that, I really liked the finale. I thought the scene with Joe's crew was suspenseful and disturbing and pretty damn awesome. I loved Rick telling Darryl he was his brother. Aww. And I liked everything about Terminus. OMG, they're thieving cannibals! However, I still can't quite buy into Carl. His scenes have been the hit-and-miss ones throughout the season. To a lesser degree, the same with Michonne, although this episode was a really strong one for her, I thought. She really nailed the scene where she confessed to Carl about her past with her walkers. I'm digging how she's this older sister to him, kind of, while still being tough and ruthless when need be. As I do with Rick now. I'm loving that he's finally put his brooding behind him and accepted his bada$$ery.