The Venus Project

lonely_drummer

Hey everyone. I've just been getting into The Venus Project lately and was just wondering if any of you have heard about it and have opinions about it? If you haven't heard of it check out The Venus Project and watch the Zeitgeist movies. It would be cool to hear your opinions

Anomaly

Towards the end of Zeitgeist:
"I think I spent the first 30 years of my life ... trying to become something. I wanted to be come good at things -- I wanted to become good at tennis, I wanted to become good at grades and everything I kinda viewed in that perspective. I'm not okay the way I am, but if I got good at things ... I realized I had the game wrong; the game was to find out what I already was."

lonely_drummer

Towards the end of Zeitgeist:
"I think I spent the first 30 years of my life ... trying to become something. I wanted to be come good at things -- I wanted to become good at tennis, I wanted to become good at grades and everything I kinda viewed in that perspective. I'm not okay the way I am, but if I got good at things ... I realized I had the game wrong; the game was to find out what I already was."

Yes!!! Thats such an awesome quote from that movie