The usual "why do everyone hates me thread"...

xnn

I feel so alone :sad:
It's even harder now. People at work wishing each other merry christmas, giving hugs and presents. How do you deal with this? Don't you get jealous, when everyone else gets social contact but not you?

Being the quiet guy nobody talks to, care for or even see. It's so hard. I wish someone could come over give me a hug and wish me merry christmas. But it wont happen. Never. They all avoid me. There are like 100 people working there. They are all friends with each other. Nobody wants to be friend with a looser like me.

I don't fit in anywhere. It's always been like this. On school, on work my whole life. I'm 33 years old and have no friends, and never had a girlfriend. What is wrong with me? Why do everyone hates me?

F0AM

Not much but

merry christmas xnn!!

tumblr_mp31t6kupp1sn9awno1_500.gif

Hope everything gets better this new year :)

Bronson99

Simple advice would be to hit the gym. Work out and exercise. This will lift your mood and make you a more positive person over time, which will improve your chances of being noticed by other people.

And also, what you need is a DAMN GOOD HOBBY (or PASSION), which you can get COMPLETELY ABSORBED in, and BLOT-OUT all that other petty, worthless "rubbish" going on all around you. You gotta REMOVE YOUR MIND from all that stuff & all those damaging thoughts, as i know that it "KILLS" you inside. Become an EXPERT at something - anything. Have you got one talent or skill that you could master readily? Into gadgets? computers? programming? D&D-type role playing?. Take a leaf out of the tv comedy "the big bang theory" (i do, hehe); many good examples of technical proficiency & life escapism on that awesome show. There's WAY WAY WAY more to life than just people. But you have to search for these "alternative realities", and well worth it when you do find your "niche" or "place".

On the topic of hatred: i suspect that the hatred you perceive emanating from the people around you (which i'd presume to have a certain element amount of truth to it), MIGHT be sth to do with the "signal" or "vibes" you are giving all of them (ie rather than having nothing to talk about, etc). Which means it's the ol' "law of attraction" at work here. You attract more of whatever your thoughts are focussed on, good or bad. So trying to work on that a bit might pay dividends.

Last edited:
And also, what you need is a DAMN GOOD HOBBY (or PASSION), which you can get COMPLETELY ABSORBED in, and BLOT-OUT all that other petty, worthless "rubbish" going on all around you. You gotta REMOVE YOUR MIND from all that stuff & all those damaging thoughts, as i know that it "KILLS" you inside. Become an EXPERT at something - anything. Have you got one talent or skill that you could master readily? Into gadgets? computers? programming? D&D-type role playing?. Take a leaf out of the tv comedy "the big bang theory" (i do, hehe); many good examples of technical proficiency & life escapism on that awesome show. There's WAY WAY WAY more to life than just people. But you have to search for these "alternative realities", and well worth it when you do find your "niche" or "place".

On the topic of hatred: i suspect that the hatred you perceive emanating from the people around you (which i'd presume to have a certain element amount of truth to it), MIGHT be sth to do with the "signal" or "vibes" you are giving all of them (ie rather than having nothing to talk about, etc). Which means it's the ol' "law of attraction" at work here. You attract more of whatever your thoughts are focussed on, good or bad. So trying to work on that a bit might pay dividends.
Very true. Great advice there theslowesthand. :thumbup:

SoScared

^agreed Bluedays. I'm spending Christmas reading a bunch of academic science papers. I also have a whiteboard just like Sheldon & Leonard.