The Story of Your Enslavement

Hellhound

Super Moderator
It will change my life.

Will I be able to suddenly go places without panicking? Awesome, I'll watch it.

It's a bit of a cheap video in my opinion. It takes information and gives it a spooky twist.

The way you tell a story is is 95% of that actual story. In this case; the story wants you to believe you're a puppet controlled by the rich and powerful. Thus instead of president, governor or king/queen, it uses words like ''master'' because it's sounds more evil.

For a video claiming it want to educate you about manipulation, it's awfully manipulative. Don't fall for it, Genius (and others). It does the exact thing the elaborating on; abusing situational cues that play on your sense of pride to lure you into changing your outlook on life and your surroundings.

Natural life is hard and unforgiving. The reason we are strong as a species is because we invented this group effort called society. It's not perfect, or even fair, but it keeps us from being eaten by wolves, tigers, snakes, parasites, and so on.

And it is because it is an invention that we need the eduction to use it properly. Or ''indoctrination'' as they so nicely put it. Another example of how they use negative words to manipulate. We need that education because it doesn't directly correspond with our natural alignment. Does this makes us biased toward society? Definitely. But considering we're doing better then being gnawed on by some oversized predator, I'd say that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Personally, I don't like living in society. I'd much rather provide for my own resources. But the truth is that many people do like it within society. It's important to remember that just because we don't like something, can find our way in something, or when something seems scary to us, it doesn't mean it's evil and bad.

why don't you like to live in society ?

if people like it within society its because they don't know other way to live they was born inside the society so they don't have any other thing to compare it to

you think something is wrong with you right ?

how many years you are trying to solve this problem thinking its your mistake ?

can your fear be real and there is something wrong ?

why do you trust them ?

It's convenience, surely. Like I said, the eduction does make us biased, but it needn't matter. The video heavily undertones that society is nothing but a system leaching the good 'ol people of their efforts.

This is not true. Bushcraft training and survival lessons are widely available within our society. They're up for grabs for whomever wants to live an alternative life. It a harder life yes, and a unappealing one for many, but that's a spotlight on what society does for you, rather then what it keeps your from doing.

I don't trust anyone. I simply understand how it works. Call it a king or master, indoctrination or education, it's all means to the same end. Which is an easier and more comfortable life for the people in society. And more so, I understand how manipulation works and how easy it is trough reformulating certain words and providing examples of a time that is no longer relevant in concept.

As for me, there's nothing wrong with me. ''Right'' or ''Wrong'', ''Good'' or ''Bad'' are merely mental measures. In other words, they don't exist outside our heads. Realistically speaking, they don't exist at as facts at all. They're opinions, nothing more. Biologically there's nothing wrong with me. My body responds the way it's supposed to, as does my mind. It doesn't feel 'good' but it works exactly as it's supposed to.

Me not liking society is for strictly personal reasons. I don't like technicalities and anal regulations, it conflicts with how I grew up. I prefer a dirtier less incremental way of life. Once I feel confident enough and knowledgeable enough to live such a life, I'll make plans to make it happen. Were I a slave, this course of action would never even crossed my mind. It's a choice I made, similar to how many people choose to life in society because they prefer a cleaner and structured life.

DRAGON

some people may see it through a magnifying glass and still would denied it... simply because is a emotional response to something they are not ready for... like that movie when this guy yells out loud "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" which is true, try a little experiment with the kids and see it by your self.. observe their reactions, they always run to some other source to either disprove what they were told or to find someone to think for them... like momy and dad XD, adults have their big daddy wich is god! and yeah he saves them...