The fear of things that taste bad.

jellzzz

I have this really weird fear, its really stupid, but I just want to know if anybody else has this.

I am afraid of things that tast bad.
Seriously.
I know this sounds like a stupid excuse of someone who doesn't want to tast new things, but it's more.

I want to eat things, even if they don't taste nice. I have some medicine that I need to try, but im so afraid It will taste horrible. I don't know why this fear is so strong, but I just smelled the medicine and the smell was so strong that my heart pumped like crazy because of the fear. Its pathetic, I know.

Does anybody else experience this? I am trying to take this medicine for more than half an hour now, and its just not working.

Froggy246

Yea that is a pickle, did you manage to take the medicine in the end? Can't relate but I think I have a fear of bad smells. If you need to take medicine I guess it's the sort of fear you will have no choice but to push through, so hold your nose and have a chaser ready!

Entangled

Pinch your nose shut, chug the serving size, and immediately chase it with a beverage that you like :) Don't smell it, don't think about it, just do it quick and it will be over

jellzzz

Eventuely I could do it, thank you for your tips. I am not looking forward to doing this every day, but I hope it will get better after some time :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-S7275R met Tapatalk