The Dating Experiment (San Diego) - Girls Read!

raylite

Dear Ladies,

I have only been on a date once in my life and I've never had a girlfriend. I'm 26 years old and live in San Diego, CA. I'm tired of living a lonely life and I want to get out there and start dating girls and socializing, the problem is I'm too anxious to do it, so I thought I would try this dating experiment by inviting ANY female on this site that lives in the SD area to go out on a date with me!

The dating doesn't have to lead anywhere, we can meet once and then forget about the whole thing, there is absolutely no pressure. The point is to create a "dating atmosphere" that we so much dread, and we both know that even if we don't say a single word during the date it would be totally fine :) lol at least we will be able to say that we went out on a date!

This will be for exposure therapy purposes only, but you never know maybe we will really like each other and become friends? ;) Your looks don't matter me, I said I will go out on a date with ANY girl and I'm a man of my word. Your personality can be extremely shy/awkward/etc... I will understand because I am that way too.

Any takers?

Shoot me a PM if you want more details :p

ME:

walter1.jpg

walter2.jpg

PS: You have to be over 18 lol.

Last edited:

raylite

I guess this isn't going to work :( How about just meet up and talk in real life? Or how about meet up and stare at each other in complete silence for 10 minutes and then go our ways?

Melodie

This is such a cool idea. If I were on the West coast I would totally take you up on this offer. Good Luck!