The Cleaner

NatRad

about 3 months ago, due to my wife seeing a shrink for her ocd cluttering and hording, she came home one day and said she didn thave to even attempt any cleaning what so ever anymore under doctors orders, of course, with me doing all the cleaning and working a full time and very stressful job, as well as being an insomniac, with probably depression from stress and what not. after about a month it almost killed me, so somebody suggested hiring a cleaner, which i feel unezy about.

we had a cleaner for about 2 months, thens he quit, not her job, but just us. we dont know why.

so today we have a new cleaner, im home between shifts, and my wife has run away avoiding it. so im here trying to tell the cleaner why the house is chocked full of garbage with out saying its because my wife is a fruit loop, its her first day cleaning apparently.

what would you say, and how would you feel in thsi situation.

Noca

Banned
At first I thought you were talking about the A&E show "The Cleaner". As for your post, who cares that the one cleaner quit, dont stress over it, you already found another one.

getbornagain

Noca is right, **** the original cleaner life goes on.... Tell your new cleaner you've both been extremely busy with work lately plus flew across the country to tend to a family matter and nothing got done for a while. Pretty simple... I'm assuming it will only be a huge mess the first time the cleaner comes in, because after that the cleaner will be mainting clenliness right? lol.

mmmm

You don't have to explain jack to your cleaner. It's none of her business how you run your household

dzerklis

you need to hire other kind of cleaner to deal with your wife once and for all

hitman_screensaver-228507-1238903299.jpeg