the best dream i cna remember.

durda_dan

a few years back i had the best dream i can rememer. i died at the start of my dream but the dream progressed to me and my friend getting to choose ifwe can go to heaven or hell
we were told this by a goddess in a blue dress dancing an a crystal clear still lake, surrounded by mountains, trees, and sky.
she told us all about heaven

heaven i being made into nature ver the course of the next few million years, becoming a mountain, or a tree, or a river, so your beauty can be foreer in teh world and for everyone to admire you. hearing everyday how beautiful you are and how much live all around you loves you.

Hell was being human again. well not just human, being someone who always litters, throws trash all over teh ground and defiles the gheavenly nature all around.

Lexmark

I had the best dream last night and i dirty the sheet :p
Dreaming is my fav escape from life
And dam those filthy pigs who litter

Neph

i had one last night

all it had was me at somecheck out counter and someone saying "That'll be $21.00"

Wow I like the idea of heaven being you becoming part of nature, that would be shweet!

I love dreaming it's the best escape from reality and the best part is it doesn't take any time out of your actual life, so it's like a bonus day!

Then again nightmares suck haha