The Beach Bar

black_mamba

So here we are online, hiding behind these fancy monitors or TFT screens, popping our pills trying to escape reality. So why not go the whole hog and have a drink or dance in cyber-land too? (Look, I'm just trying to get as far away from my city lifestyle as possible ok, no laughing). :wink:

spotlight-left.gif
Welcome to Black Mamba's Beach Bar
spotlight-right.gif

Turtle%20Inn%20Pool%20and%20Beach%20Bar,%205%20June%202003.jpg

This is a bar set on a beach amongst the sand, ocean, semi naked bathers, sweaty british tourists and children urinating on their sandcastles. Feel free to sit at the bar, have a drink, relax, play on the beach or just admire the scenary.

Our drinks menu consists of nothing but coca cola based beverages (I'm the manager, and I love coke). Our next shipment of alcohol arrives in just under an hour.

Enjoy!

Now Hiring:
Advertising Director
Assistant Manager
Cocktail Waiters*2
Entertainer
Leaflet distributors
Stockist/Cleaner

[Note: We will discuss pay whenever your hired]
[Note2: You must give one line of reasoning to why you will be good at the job].

:lol:

Chilling__Echo

pepsi is so way better. i might have to make my own beach bar and see who the winner is :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:p

black_mamba

Competition already? That was quick. I was tempted to hire a few dancers to shake their asses on the bar but that would make me feel uncomfortable. Still, we can have male hula dancers if you want.

Now hiring:
Male hula dancers*5, must have own grass skirt.

:)

blubs

black-mamba
this looks fantastic :D
just don't make me work :lol:

If you need me I'll be over on the hammock, making friends with that stray dog

black_mamba

Thats cool, his name is Larry and he likes chewing on people's ears. Good doggie!

(psst, he took off my middle finger a few minutes ago, watch yourself) :eek:

Bexi

ooooooooooo lala mamba!! u may need a sexy looking lifeguard for that pool, and for us girls to eye up! :wink: Gosh, what a great looking bar, id love2work there (altho i may b quite slack!) x

why_do_I_try

Bexi said:
ooooooooooo lala mamba!! u may need a sexy looking lifeguard for that pool, and for us girls to eye up! :wink: Gosh, what a great looking bar, id love2work there (altho i may b quite slack!) x

black_mamba said:
Competition already? That was quick. I was tempted to hire a few dancers to shake their asses on the bar but that would make me feel uncomfortable. Still, we can have male hula dancers if you want.

Now hiring:
Male hula dancers*5, must have own grass skirt. x

what kind of beach bar is this becoming? :? lol what about the guys on here?

black_mamba

Of course of course, as the responsible bar owner that I am I would never push products at my customer's expense...

8O

Buy one drink get one free on all drinks!! :lol:

black_mamba

Um, guys...I think I perched my beach bar atop some quicksand.

Well I went to get some more peanuts because the ones I had were all fuzzy and furry, but when I came back my bar had dissapeared.

(thankgod for that, running an online fake business sucks). :lol:

black_mamba

But it was made of fake plastic wood! You're gonna be on the toilet all night now.

Here, you'll be needing plenty of this:

centerpull.jpg