Thank you

SadAngelOfLove

Thank you all for helping me.
My story is a bit long, I've been bullied and abused my whole life. In 4th grade everyone in class threw sticks at me and called me a witch. Then they did voodoo spells on me. I have a light complexion so I was and still am sometimes, called a 'ugly ghost'. Or 'Snow White', which isn't that bad as ghost. In 7th grade my friend and I got bullied by a group of girls. The worst thing they did to us was one day in a soccer game, they kicked at us and beat us down. Causing bruises on me that still haven't healed. They also harassed us to the point where my friend had to go to the mental hospital because she was cutting. I also cut, though I have stopped for a little while now. My point is, I want to just thank everyone. Even my bullies. Without them, I wouldn't be strong enough to say no to cutting. I am doing better than before, I have found my other half and we protect each other. I hope everyone can find a light to the darkness. For me, all it took was someone for the first time ever to say "I love you". I'm still struggling a bit though. I've never loved myself before. I have low self esteem from being shy and quiet. I'm trying to learn still. Though I believe it will get better, I know that life is hard but keep trying.