Terrified of the nightclub people

faithnomore

Banned
theres way too much pressure nowadays to meet chicks and talk to people and hook up at clubs, and if you think about it thats completely stupid seeing as you can barely talk to a person without having to yell. makes sense that all the people you see in clubs are generally very loud and confident. i dont do clubs really (unless its more of a bar), i much prefer going to concerts. theres more of a focus and there isnt as much social pressure.

Yes. Thats mostly why i get so upset/anxious, because i'm not confident to go out and get a girlfriend. Even though the streets are full of couples.

I appreciate that there are several people (some with s/a) that enjoy/tolerate clubs. But my point is that there are guys like me that simply cannot go (and dont want to) because of intense fear.

Alot of people that are the "nightclub" type (that i have seen) are usually very chavvy, very forward, dressed up provocatively, and would be very bitchy. I'm talking about the common bog standard nightclubs that are found in u.k towns....Not good!

Cynic

Alot of people that are the "nightclub" type (that i have seen) are usually very chavvy, very forward, dressed up provocatively, and would be very bitchy. I'm talking about the common bog standard nightclubs that are found in u.k towns....Not good!
Aye, gangs of lads and birds, drunk, loud, overbearing etc. The city centre is not a very nice place to be on a Friday/Saturday night.