Terribly lonely and depressed

Apple Strudel

After I've found out that a guy I used to like in high school who went to a good uni had liked someone through facebook.

Suddenly, I felt really empty for no reason and I became really depressed and I even cried. Today, I only ate one sausage and the rest of the time, I wasn't hungry at all.

I felt that my whole world has gone to hell and it is, since I'm stucked here with a crappy technical certificate and been unemployed with no friends or opportunities for me....

The world out there is just so depressing to me right now and i'm really having the cotton feeling in my mouth.

From childhood till now, no one has given me the chance to seek any enjoyment and right now, i'm actually considering buying a rope...but I dunno where to place it on my ceiling...

sullyS1985

Don't buy a rope that isn't the answer, there are ups and downs in life and u happen to be at a low point. There are plenty of guys out there and just because u don't have a job yet doesn't mean u can't find one. Just chill out and please don't do what you were thinking about.

are u on meds.. and seeing a doctor.. cuz things can look so bad.. because of the intrussive thoughts.. but maybe they really aren't that bad or they can be fixed.. just don't let it beat u...ur now thinking everything is f**** up.. but u can't look at at that way , as a whole.. u have to attack one by one.. for example getting some medication and then trying to find a job and when u find a job u will have work colleagues, maybe even make a frined... if u wanna chat my msn is [email protected]

jmroszczak

Apple Suicide is not the answer..I suggest you call someone like family...or a friend. If it is really coming down to you buying the rope call 911 please..I know you probably think you have no one that would care If you just vanished from this earth but its not true..please don't be selfish. Think about the ones you would hurt.

mrb

well look at it this way if its that bad it can only get better ...... yea life sucks sometimes , but you have to ride through the bad to get to the good , be strong lift yourself up and think RIGHT enough of this , go running or something , or join a gym get out there , good luck ....... and please dont do anything silly .... it will get better you know lol ;)

Luke1993

hmm strange......i also realised today the girl i liked has feelings for someone else....made me sad and cry too. I just want to be loved really :(

DarkSeeker

There was this story about a girl and a box. The girl open the box and ALL the evil in the world wide universe got out of it. Everything was over, there was nothing that could possibly be done, but at the bottom of that box was a rope... a rope of hope.

Ahh, that bittersweet illusion that just keeps you foolishly going even though there's absolutely no reasonable reason to do it.

Why, Mr. Anderson, why, why? Why do you do it? Why get up? why keep fighting? do you believe you're fighting for something, other than your own survival, can you tell me what it is, do you even know? Is it freedom? Or truth? Perhaps peace? Could it be for love? Delusions, Mr Anderson, vagaries of perception, temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect desperately trying to justify an existance that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the matrix itself, although only a human mind could create something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr Anderson, you know it by now, you cant win, it's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr. Anderson, why, why do you persist?

Because I choose to.