Ten Commandments

mikebird

Banned
I have no detailed memory of these. Of course, anything can be found, and I am obsessed by information. I am. No need to look at these ten. Everything else, eg. population

I started life as a 'Christian' as school. We gathered each morning, to read out / listen to... paragraphs, chapters... Learning scripture.

Deep atheist, early in life. Obvious. I like science and our world. The major wrong is how the flock of humans and how we behave with each other is far too complex.

The simple of basic 'be nice to people' is good enough for me. I put effort into avoiding the fury, anger, shouting at people in society.

chibiXphantom

i grew up in a strict christian home and so its kind of like engrained in my mind. i think some of them are good to live by like the obvious 'do not lie', 'do not kill', 'do not steal', 'do not commit adultery'.
personally i just try to treat people how i would want to be treated and try to make people happy, though not everyone seems to deserve it

Section_31

i grew up in a strict christian home and so its kind of like engrained in my mind. i think some of them are good to live by like the obvious 'do not lie', 'do not kill', 'do not steal', 'do not commit adultery'.
personally i just try to treat people how i would want to be treated and try to make people happy, though not everyone seems to deserve it

Chibi you took the words right out of my mouth :).

^this.

coyote

try as i might

i can't help but covet my neighbor's ass

if you saw her, you would agree

Section_31

If i shuoldnt be coveting my neighbours wife, tell her not to wear that halter while watering the flowers >.>