Tattoos

Sad-Kitten

Nope I'm not much for physical pain, but i do enjoy the artistic value of tattoos. I really like that guardian heart. how long did it take to finish?

Sad-Kitten

Wow those tigers are awsome. I find it hard to believe that you only have a 2.85 rating for them. I gave em a 5. :)

I love all your tattoos :). I wanna get one really bad! Like a small one maybe, but I'm not sure what to get and I would want something that I know I would like for years.

nephatitus

Riiya said:
I always wonder when tattoos will go out of style. They have a better run than belly button rings and obnoxiously baggy pants, it seems.

I think I might have gotten one if this was twenty years ago when having a tattoo meant something, but these days just about every other kid I know has a tattoo that I don't really see the point in getting one. I guess I'll just express my individuality the good old-fashioned way: by wearing my baseball cap backward.

nephatitus said:
i give blood so its a no no for me

The world needs more people like you.

more people that donate blood you mean

cause im terrible

recluse

Pink_Glitter said:
Those Tigers are absolutely stunning!

Where did you get them done?

Thankyou very much. I got them done in a local'ish tattoo shop. Have you seen my other one...The celtic dragon?