talking...

goldold

I don't do much on this site other than read stuff
....but now i have have something to post..yay

since im a girl im not very sure about this, but i think this site might help some of the guys on here...those who have trouble with talking to girls

Simple Pickup | Home

Simple Pickup | About Us
even tho you might not have the same problem think its cool the way they got over theirs

i hope it helps in some way:)

jonas89

hmmm interesting.. I have never had a problem to talk with girls over the internet, but when in real life I cant break the ice somehow there,, I can easily start a convo with a other man that I dont now anything about, but I cant start a convo with another man over the internet haha :p

Oblomov

There's this girl at work, I think we got a thing going. She has a boyfriend though, and I got this chain around my neck. When chatting, it seems we flirt up to this imaginary line and then pull back. She got her obligations you see, and so do I.

JMiller

There's this girl at work, I think we got a thing going. She has a boyfriend though, and I got this chain around my neck. When chatting, it seems we flirt up to this imaginary line and then pull back. She got her obligations you see, and so do I.

Sounds to me like you have a "work-wife".

Invisibleman

They give some ok tips but I wouldnt take them too seriously. If youve seen their videos they are leaning much more towards comedy than serious tips.