Talk to at least one stranger this week, please

Richey

I dare you to, i'll make sure i go through with it before sunday ...even if i look like a floozy or the words dont come out right ...who cares, i dont care if i trip over and smear tomato sauce over their expensive clothes and accidentally ask them to lend me 50 quid because i cant control my mouth, thats the goal ..

i'll try it more then once this week, i think i need to just start doing rather then obsessing over "what if its not perfect" .."what if i say it wrong" ..

cya later

good luck :p

Zarrix

Unfortunately for us, ambition rarely turns into action, but good luck anyway. I know I couldn't go up and do that!

shield

Really good attitude Richey. Guys if it is too hard to talk to one person just say hi to 1 random person in the street and walk off. Or just go up and ask for directions. The smallest steps will add up with consistent practice over time.

Good luck with that Richey:) I unfortunetely am not as brave as you are, i can't do that myself, but i am interested in finding out how it goes for you. Let us know how it goes ok?